Edge Consult is offering a free webinar to sub-contractors who wish to improve their understanding of sub-contract orders and their associated terms and conditions. The webinar will cover:
- What sub-contract documents should be incorporated in your order.
- Identifying those terms and conditions that could significantly impact on your profitability and cash flow.
- Negotiating improved terms and conditions to enhance and protect your position.
- Ensuring the sub-contract works for you.
- Should you have your own sub-contract terms and conditions?
The 30-minute webinar will be held using Zoom on Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 12:00 noon. There will also be the opportunity to raise any queries you may have.
Edge Consult is a specialist in providing construction and civil engineering planning and programming, commercial and contract support.
The company uses its expertise in these areas as part of its extensive dispute prevention and dispute resolution services, typically involving payment and time disputes.
As spaces are limited, they will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. To register or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org